Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 6, 2020

Impeachment Fatigue



Have I ever got a bad case of impeachment fatigue. I mean, no foolin', I've had enough. I know in a day or two something will energize me again but right now:
  • I couldn't care less about Pelosi tearing up the speech. Sure, it was childish and maybe symbolic to both sides, but pursuing it as a matter of law for destroying government documents? Come on man!
  • I don't give a shit about Romney, either. Oddly, it was his campaign and the Democratic and media opposition and actions against him that led to Trump 2016, but as far as his vote yesterday? The hell with him. He's an establishment elitist globalist career politician. I reluctantly voted for him once. Now we're stuck with him for at least 4 more years.
  • Jerry Nadler is already pursuing testimony from John Bolton. Really? Please just stop. Give us a break.
  • Joe Biden and Hunter Biden. Right now I don't give a rat's ass. I'd rather see Mike Flynn cleared of charges than I would see the Biden's investigated. If Biden miraculously becomes a contender, I'll feel differently. But as long as he's headed to the trash heap, anyway, I'm ok with moving on for right now.
He's been acquitted. I've had enough of the impeachment bullshit for now. If they'll give it a rest, I will, too. But if they won't....

No comments:

Post a Comment