Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 2, 2021

No Mean Tweets 10-2-2021

I have no confidence, as in none, zero, zip, zilch, nada, in President Joe Biden.
 
Lyin' Joe Biden

  • I don't believe he's honest. He lied about the 2500 troops in Afghanistan, he's lying about all kinds of stuff. He was a dishonest plagiarizer 35 years ago, he's a liar now.
  • I don't believe he's mentally competent.
  • I don't believe he has the energy the job requires. He's a tired old man.
  • I don't believe he projects the image needed for diplomacy in the US's best interests (which I don't believe are his puppet master's interests, anyway).
  • I don't believe he's a leader who can get us through a crisis. In the Marines we'd talk about leaders we'd follow anywhere. I wouldn't follow Joe into a convenience store to buy a candy bar.
  • I don't like how he's handling issues (well not him, the puppet masters who make him dance and talk): Covid is worse numerically, not better. The Afghanistan withdrawal was a disaster, the border is a mess, the economy is faltering, on and on and on.
  • I don't like his advisors, their vision of America is a polar opposite of my own. Under Puppet Biden the US will decline. It's happening now.
  • I don't believe he gives a damn about me or other middle and upper middle class voters at all, not a rat's ass.

Joe Biden is the worst and weakest President of my lifetime. But hey! No mean tweets.

No comments:

Post a Comment