Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Follow the Science - 11/14/2021-2

"Follow the science."

"Okay, I will. Show me the science on virus transmission from people with naturally acquired immunity."
 
"There is none. Our scientists haven't studied it."
 
"By 'our scientists', are you referring to the scientists whose science you advocate that I should follow?"
 
"Well, yes."
 
"Are these scientists too lazy to study natural immunity, too stupid to know it should be studied, or too dishonest about their motives to study something that might take big pharma money out of their pockets?"
 


I'll tell you why I think they haven't studied it. Bureaucrats and regulators have decided a one size fits all approach, with all of the eggs in the vaccine basket will be easier to oversee and manage. They are also beholden to and endlessly trying to ingratiate themselves to big pharma, and there is no money for big pharma if you are naturally immune (aka a virus survivor) and do not require an injection.
 
Follow the science, my ass. Follow the dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment