Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 27, 2024

Where We're At - 7/27/2024

One month ago today, Joe Biden's cognitive decline was laid bare in his debate with Donald Trump. In that time, an assassin attempted to kill Trump at a rally in Pennsylvania. Then the Republicans had a great convention in Milwaukee. Leading into the Convention, Trump named J.D. Vance, a young Senator from Ohio, as his running mate. Trump's speech started out great, but he started stumping like it was a rally, and I found it less and less interesting, until finally I went to bed. I think it was nearly over by then, but if I were advising him, I'd have told him to cut it off after 45 minutes.

On the other side, Joe Biden's cognitive decline created a panic. Donors threatened to stop donating, down-ballot Biden allies screamed and shrieked as they saw their political fortunes about to go up in smoke, tied to a an unfit geriatric with ever advancing dementia. The polls were looking grim. So, while calling Donald Trump a threat to democracy, the Democrats trick-fucked 14,000,000 voters with a switcheroo to VP Kamala Harris, a far left wing progressive who talks to the American people like she's a first grade teacher and it's our first day of school.

Democrats are really enthusiastic about Harris. I'll tell you what I think... (you knew I would)... I think they're elated because they knew Joe is a goddamned mushroom at this point and, "Hallelujah! We got us a candidate without a subscribe and save Depends incontinence undergarment subscription on Amazon!"

Which leads me to the main point of today's posting. Democrats and the media is gaslighting us so intensely to support Harris it's nuts. I've never seen anything like it. Before I go further, let me make it clear, the people I am criticizing here are the same people who cried "Russia, Russia, Russia" in 2016 AND who said Joe Biden was just fine right up till the debate on this past June 27th.

"Kamala Harris" Didn't raise money for bail for BLM rioters in 2020! Trump is lying."


"Kamala Harris wasn't the border czar."

"The border is secure."

"Donald Trump didn't really get shot. It was a setup!"

There is no fucking way, none, nada, zero, zip, zilch, to ever know when such accomplished and brazen liars are telling the truth. Me? I will never, ever, ever assume something I hear from Democrats is the truth. I will never, ever, ever assume anything I hear on legacy media is the truth again.

I am goddamned tired of sentences and sentence fragments being taken full out of context to portray their enemies (Republicans and conservatives) as evil and Nazi-like, and literally disappearing old stories that had been posted, published, or broadcast about VP Harris because now they hurt the cause. They have gone to great lengths to bury stories and to hide them from search engines, too.

Rated the most liberal Senator in 2019, left of Bernie Sanders, the media has bent over backwards to hide this GovTrack post.

There is so much going on, there are about 10 other things I might also write about this morning... for example the pro-Hamas terrorist supporters in D.C. this week and disparity in treatment compared to another famous group... the Biden DOJ settlement with Peter Strzok this week, which is a gift to a lyal soldier. He was very likely going to lose his case, so the corrupt Biden DOJ is settling, giving him a nice payoff for his good work attacking Trump. And speaking of Trump, he's going back to the attempted assassination site for another rally. I hope the USSS keeps their eye on the damned ball this time!

Joe Biden is the worst President in my lifetime. Kamala Harris will be worse. She's a California Progressive and she is wrong for America. Donald Trump is highly imperfect, and he was not my first choice. But he's worlds better than Clown 1 was and Clown 2 is.

By the way, who IS in charge of our country now? We know goddamned well it ain't Joe Biden.


3 comments:

  1. It's the same game with a different name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. RAD-You're always spot on. I have to take a few lines and share them.

    ReplyDelete