Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

7/7/2020 The Propaganda War on White People


Grand Teton, Glacier, and Denali Photos in my man cave.
I have refrained from writing this piece for two days. After the interactions I had on a post on Facebook left me frustrated and stressed out, I came across this, and it rankled me. What got me so much under the skin on this is, I love our National Parks. The picture above was taken in my man cave. Treasured places that mean EVERYTHING to me.


Onward. I will be short and sweet. This (below) was tweeted by ABC News. You can find the story yourself, I won't be giving ABC any mouse clicks if I can help it. The tweet has three main elements and it illustrates very simply the culture war against white Americans that is going on right now. We are being dehumanized intentionally.


It refers to venturing into parks, campgrounds, and forest lands "THAT REMAIN STUBBORN BASTIONS OF SELF-SEGREGATION"

If you look closely at the ABC screen in the tweet, it refers to "THE GREAT WHITE OUTDOORS IN THE US."

And lastly, right below that it says, "NATIONAL PARKS FACE EXISTENTIAL CRISIS OVER RACE".

Friends, I have had it with these motherf***ers! Last I checked, our parks are for all of us. I've been in several in the last few years. People of all colors, religions, and nationalities, especially U.S. citizens, go there to love our country and commune with our world. It seems to me like the attack on whiteness is being waged in an all out war now.

And people shake their heads and wonder why we hate the fake news anti-American propagandists of mainstream press and networks. Just when I thought it couldn't get worse and I couldn't hate them any more.....

No comments:

Post a Comment