Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 5, 2020

08/05/2020 Durham, Jensen, Bash, and Barr - My Patience Wears Thin

I've had it. They say the wheels of justice turn slowly. Well, when  the car is in 'Park' and the Parking Brake is set, the wheels of justice don't turn at all. We're now inside of 3 months from Election Day. Not only do the American people like myself who have been following the coup d'état of 2016-2018 very carefully deserve to see justice done to the conspirators, but the woefully and willfully ignorant among you also deserve to have a full accounting of how Deep State bureaucrats and Obama Administration officials and holdovers tried to 1) impact the 2016 election, 2) hamper the Trump transition team, and 3) undermine the duly elected President of the United States. Criminals in the DOJ, FBI, State Dept., Treasury Dept., and especially the C Eye A and Intelligence Community falsified evidence, spied illegally, and used leaks to their co-conspirators in the DNC, the media, Congress and the Senate in the MOST SCANDALOUS ABUSE OF POWER exercise IN THE HISTORY OF THE UNITED STATES. I want justice.

I demand arrests. I demand indictments. I demand a full and transparent accounting of who was involved. All of them need to be outed. Democrats AND Republicans. Elected officials and bureaucrats. Foreign spies and domestic. TV, radio, print and Internet media persons. Political operatives. Every treasonous traitor needs to be named, charged, tried, and if convicted, then given the harshest sentence the law allows. Yes, even that. You know what the 'that' to which I'm referring is. I want justice.

And f*cking Mueller and his band of partisans were just an extension of the same. Why in the hell did Sessions and Rosenstein enable the Mueller charade to carry on through the 2018 election? I want justice.

What brought this rant on this morning were quotes I read from journalists asking whether the DOJ would commit to delaying (further!) release of this information so that it wouldn't interfere with the 2020 election. Are you f*cking shitting me?!?!?! How in the f*ck would prosecuting Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Strzok, McCabe, Orr(s), Page, etc., etc. be election interference? Perhaps they think VP Biden was complicit in the crimes? Well, he was in the infamous Jan 5, 2017 meeting and he did make a suggestion how they could go after Gen. Michael Flynn. If Biden did indeed have his fingers in the coup d'état cookie jar, then screw him and his presidential aspirations. I want justice.

 But you know what? I don't expect it. We've been strung along for years now on this criminal hoax. I don't expect justice at all. I hope I'm wrong, but I've lost faith. The swamp slithers united. The American people and justice, be damned. Well dammit, I don't care. I want justice!

No comments:

Post a Comment