Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 12, 2020

8/12/2020-2 A Heartbeat Away - Senator Kamala Harris for (Vice) President


I can't support her. She's a heartbeat away. Joe Biden is a placeholder candidate. This is who's really running for President to the United States. She is the ultimate "Identity Politics" candidate. She's an untra-liberal. Here's why I can't and won't support her in bullet points:

  • Her participation and behavior during the Justice Kavanaugh SCOTUS Confirmation Hearings and everything surrounding them. She savaged an innocent man because in her opinion his ideology was a threat to the balance of the court, especially issues like abortion and gun control.
  • She defended Jussie Smollett, who unlike Kavanaugh was the bad guy. Smollett was a racial hatred hoaxer and, in my opinion, purely based on race, Harris stood by him. Because his race was favorable to her. Not right or wrong, but black or white. The hell with that. Right is right, wrong is wrong, no matter the color.
  • Joe Biden WILL NOT be POTUS for an entire term. Not a chance in hell. Kamala Harris is the Democratic Party's candidate for President.
  • 2A. She's against my right to defend myself and my family and my property at a time when chaos is raining down on cities across the country and we see the police called off by politicians too chickenshit to do the right thing. Senator Kamala Harris isn't the one who's neither going to support my rights, nor will she support law enforcement.
  • The Supreme Court. I can't imagine the judges she'd nominate.
I can't support her. I won't support her. I will fight against her.

No comments:

Post a Comment