Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 26, 2020

12/26/2020 - The Boogie Man

When I was a kid I remember people talked about the boogie man. This was before K.C. and the Sunshine Band sang the song that de-mystified the poor bastard. Before that it as, "What're ya, 'fraid of the boogie man or something?"

Well, nowadays, everything people don't like is vilified, amplified, and emphasized. One of the things whack jobs from the left do is to blame things they don't agree with, don't understand, or don't like on "white supremacy". And while the boogie man was a figment of imagination and lore, I concede there is such a thing as white supremacy. But I will not concede that it's a large and rampant problem. The white supremacist scumbags are out there, but they're few, far between, way out of the mainstream, and a marginalized few losers. 

What brought this on this morning? It was this:

I'm sure glad I'm not a jerkoff like Jen Bokoff, aren't you?

This dumbass, Jen Bokoff, alleges that the greeting "Merry Christmas" is "white supremacy at work". I get that this bitch probably doesn't believe in Jesus, and I'm fine with that. But by calling the "Merry Christmas" greeting white supremacy, the Bokoff jerkoff does two things: first, she's calling shit that ain't white supremacy to be so, and in doing so marginalizes real claims of same. And secondly, she's showing her anti-Christian prejudice, When people talk about a war on Christmas, many dismiss it out of hand. And granted, in terms of war, this offensive is truly weak sauce, a mosquito bite is a more effective weapon in that war than this one is, but it's wrapped up in the same nonsense.

Rather than to gaff off Ms. Bokoff the Jerkoff for her weak sauce, I posted what started this rant off.

Oh, and lemme know what time you finally get the song out of your head!:

"I'm Your Boogie Man"

🎵I'm your boogie man, that's what I am
I'm here to do whatever I can
Be it early morning, late afternoon
Or at midnight. It's never too soon🎵

No comments:

Post a Comment