Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2022

On Seeing 100 x 20 Male Donkey with Female Horse's Offspring - 5/9/2022

Do the math, you'll know what movie I'm talking about.

Dinesh D'Souza

 

No, I haven't seen it yet. But, even so, I have some thoughts. Many. Here goes.

1. I do not believe the bullshit that so many people find it so hard to vote. I don't believe they find it as hard as it is made out to be to find an ID. I do not believe it is hard to know and go to the proper polling place to vote.

2. I do not trust many departments of elections in a variety of jurisdictions to be fair and honest in the runup to, conduct of, and vote counting after our elections. This includes the 2020 disputed states of Michigan, Wisconsin, Arizona, Pennsylvania, and Georgia.

3. I believe a lot of acticities that to me are cheating, i.e. activities intended to change the outcome or influence it, are believed by the people who actually perform the acts to which I refer as 'righteous and helpful'. Righteous my ass.

4. You will never convince me, so don't waste your breath, that mules going from ballot drop box to ballot drop box across a city or area, again and again to here, there, everywhere, dropping from dozens, to hundreds, to perhaps thousands of ballots isn't cheating and stuffing those boxes with fully fraudulent and tainted ballots. And the people who will defend it as helping the elderly, in-firmed, shut-ins, etc., are lying and know they are lying when they claim this is what is going on.

5. You will never convince me, so don't waste your time or mine pointing to partisans who claim that 2020 was on the up and up. I can't be sure, nor prove that enough cheating took place to change the outcome, but they sure as hell tried. When multiple states all at once stopped counting in the middle of election night, then miraculously reported extremely lops-sided results accumulated during the stoppage had been tallied, it was obvious to me they were cheating. Stop the count, know how many you need to manufacture, make the fraudulent ballots, tally away. That's what it looked like to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment