Total Pageviews

Monday, January 22, 2024

Open Letter to Trump and Trump Supporters - 1/22/2024

 

A recipe for a 2024 loss is written by kooky kooks, I mean cooks like Laura Loomer.

This blog today is intended for the obnoxiously vocal Trump supporters on social media. Some not so random feedback you need to hear:

First of all, I didn't somehow become less patriotic, less of an American, less of a conservative because I preferred Governor DeSantis to Donald Trump in 2024. I've been called a RINO, a Democrat, ungrateful, and disloyal. Stop it. My votes don't belong to anyone but me. I happened to have thought, and still do think, that Ron DeSantis would have made a more effective President than Donald Trump was or will be, if elected. Read this carefully: I am entitled to my opinion, even if it's different from yours.

Moving on: would you stop attacking in celebratory victory dance, waving discarded DeSantis campaign signs and flipping the bird at all us "losers" who preferred DeSantis. What should you be doing instead? How about trying to get Trump elected? Because, you know, my biggest reason to support DeSantis was my fear of how the left will come together and unify to defeat him. Well, the shit you're doing, calling everyone that wasn't with you out as an enemy, it's not going to win in November.

He better fucking win, that's all I can say. I am not sure how we fare as a Republic after four more years of this leftist shit running the show. If Trump loses, AGAIN, it is on you. I don't see Trump doing anything different to win the swing voters who hate him. I don't see anything different to stop the election fraud and gamesmanship for last time.

I'm just saying, it's time for you folks to figure out who the enemy is and rally to fight them. Fighting me and everyone like me who dared to be disloyal isn't going to help Trump in November. It will do the exact opposite.

I should close by saying that I donated more to Trump in the last 8-1/2 years than the average five Trump supporters this combined. I rallied for him here in Florida. I voted for him in 2016 and in 2020. I have been a conservative since before many of the social media influences who are making these moronic pronouncements about DeSantis supporters were out of grade school. I have voted Republican since Reagan, even when my preferred candidate wasn't the nominee, many times to vote against the other side more so than for ours.

One last thing, and this is for Trump himself: Mr. President, you may think Laura Loomer is entertaining. Well, she's an asshole and she and "influencers" and "disrupters" like her will lose you the election with swing voters and undecideds. I realize she plays well to your core voters. Well, you already have their votes. Time to campaign for the one's you don't, and Laura and her kind will not get them for you. Nope. Not even a little. I know you won't listen, because you don't. I get that. I'm just tellin' ya.

2 comments: