Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 17, 2024

Trump for President 2024 - 1/17/2024

The 2024 Republican Primary is over. It is at least over as a competitive, contested event.

My preferred candidate, Governor DeSantis, can't win. He won't win. The Trump base of support is large and it is NOT going to waver.

I support Trump for President. I would have preferred someone else, but it is not going to happen.

I oppose any Democrat, from Biden on down, who might oppose him. They're wrong on the border. They're wrong on energy. They're wrong on the economy. They're wrong on labor, falling straight in line with labor unions. They're wrong on Education. They're wrong on all the woke bullshit. They're wrong on race relations. They corrupted the 2020 election. They've corrupted the government agencies, using them as arms of the Democratic Party. They're wrong on judicial activism.

 I will donate to, support, and vote for Trump moving forward. He is highly imperfect. But I believe he loves this country and its people in ways that establishment elites and Democrats don't. I believe Democrats despise me and people like me. To hell with them. I support Trump.

To Trump's social media influencers and to all of you who parroted their contemptible bullshit at DeSantis and his supporters like me: f*** you f***ing f***ers.

 

Trump 2024

 

1 comment: