Total Pageviews

Friday, September 11, 2020

9/11/2020 Oops! I Accidentally Wiped My iPhone!

Yesterday, for the third time since he has been US Attorney General for this second go-around, I wrote a short letter to William Barr. This time it was to express my outrage at the audacity of the Mueller team in erasing their phones. These people are criminals and should spend long years in jail.

 


Did you ever forget your iPhone pass code? I have. If you put the wrong pass code in 10 times the phone presumes there is a hacking attempt in progress and it will wipe itself clean. Somewhere within those 10 attempts the iPhone will warn you that if you continue making incorrect pass code entries, you'll lose all your data. It's probably extremely rare that someone unintentionally wipes an iPhone, but I'm sure it happens. Now multiply the odds that this happened to someone on Mueller's team, not once, not twice, but 17 times! That can't be an accident.


My math is rusty, but I was able to calculate the percentage chance that this could happen to 17 iPhones (I realize some of them may have been Androids or BlackBerries, but the odds aren't much different, so don't even go there!). There is a 0.00000000000000000000001% chance this could have been accidental, which it turns out is exactly the same odds as me winning the Powerball Jackpot 6 Saturdays in a row.

The worst part of this, in my opinion, is that if Biden wins the election his Justice Department will drop all investigations and prosecution of the coup d'état conspirators and the Mueller coup d'état cover-up team. All three participating US Attorneys investigating these crimes, Bash, Jensen, and Durham, will be instructed to close up shop. Or maybe the new AG will get tough and have the conspirators and coverers-up read and sign a memo reminding them to write their pass codes and keep it is a safe place in case they ever forget it again.
 
I feel lucky. I think I'll buy a PowerBall ticket for tomorrow. People are beating the odds every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment