Total Pageviews

Wednesday, May 20, 2020

5/20/2020 Conspiracy Theories

I don't subscribe to every conspiracy theory tossed out by partisan.

Right Wing Dumbassery

Do I believe CCP Virus numbers were, are, and will be used by partisans to score points against their rivals? Does a bear shit in the woods?

Do I believe Democrats want prolonged shutdowns to damage the economy and they are pushing policies that will do that in the interest of hurting President Trump's re-election chances? No, I don't. Do I think the damage to the economy will be used to politic against Trump? Yes. That is different from closing the economy for the express purpose of hurting him.

Do I believe Democratic Party governors and legislators are intentionally inflating CCP Virus mortality numbers for the specific purpose of hurting President Trump? No, I don't. I think the numbers are inflated because in their rush to get a relief bill passed, a lot of money was thrown around somewhat recklessly. Hospitals were rewarded financially for each CCP Virus case they handled. So guess what they did? They counted every case they could as a CCP Virus case. Died of a heart attack but tested positive for the virus? Cha-ching! Died of respiratory failure, was never tested for the virus? Ba-zinga!

I kinda like this one though.
Do I believe Comey, Clapper, Brennan and others conspired to frame Donald Trump for crimes? You bet your ass I do!

Do I believe President Obama was the author and leader of the conspiracy to frame him? Nope. My take is Clapper, Comey, and Brennan told him about the crimes they, along with the DNC, Clinton Campaign, and Fusion GPS invented, and sold him on the seriousness of the 'crimes'. He did what any president would have done in that situation. He said to keep him informed. If it turns out he's proven to have been an active conspirator, I'll correct my take. Till then, this is it.

Do I believe the Deep State targeted and took down Gen Mike Flynn? You bet your ass I do!

Do I believe Joe Biden is guilty of a quid pro quo, leveraging US aid to get a prosecutor who was investigating his son fired? You bet your ass I do.

1 comment: