Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 13, 2023

Pride Flags and Trans-Titties at the White House - 6/13/2023-2

LGBTQ+ Flag

Pride flags don't bother me. So what? Really. I won't lie though, when I drive by a house that has one on display, or when I see the equal sign decal or pride flag sticker on a car bumper, it does make me think to myself, "Why is it so important to advertise your sexual preference and gender identity and stuff?" Be who you are. Love who you love. Be happy. I'm good with that. Why is there so much calling for attention like this? That's the part I don't get. It's like either trolling for a partner or giving straight people the finger or something. I don't know. It kinda feels like a religion sometimes.

Pride flag flanked by Old Glory at the White House.

When I said Pride flags don't bother me, I meant it. They don't. And when I say I don't understand the need for displaying them, I mean it. I don't get it. But flying Pride flags with equal stature to the US Flag at the White House? No. Fuck that. It just simply isn't right, in my opinion. I'd say the same if it was the Catholic, Lutheran, Episcopal, Muslim, or any other religion's flag. I just don't get this. And it ain't because I don't want to see the Pride flag. It undermines Old Glory at the goddamned White House. It's bullshit, plain and simple.

Now you see em, now you don't.

Making matters worse, even more a mockery, were the topless trans activists on the White House lawn for the event. You've got your trans-man, "making a muscle" and proudly showing the scars where his titties were surgically removed, and the trans-woman, happily jiggling a real nice pair of nearly perfect fake tits. Hey, I'm a guy. I like titties. If we want to start having Titty Tuesdays on the White House Lawn, I'm all for it. Hell, let's make it mandatory in warm weather months! "Take out your titties for America!" Ridiculous you say? Yeah, it's ridiculous. So is this topless trans activist shit.

As far as me, and my personal opinion, there's a line between "I'm good with that," and "Are you people out of your fucking minds?" The Pride flag on display in equal stature with Old Glory and Ms. Trans Titties and Mr. Trans No Titty topless on the White House Lawn for an event? Over that line. 

Sorry. Not sorry.



4 comments:

  1. Pursuit of happiness meant we all have a spot at the start line. Somehow, it now means equity: equal outcomes. Bullcrap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marine titty story: The Marines at our Oslo embassy go jogging at lunchtime. They always go through the palace grounds right across the street because in summer the girls take their tops off for a tan. One day a Marine gawking stumbles and breaks a foot. The CO posts new orders: No more jogging in the park. So now Marines powerwalk!

    ReplyDelete