Total Pageviews

Monday, June 29, 2020

6/29/2020 "All I Want is Some Truth, Just Gimme Some Truth"

Does anyone out there know what the lag time is in the trends from new CCP Virus positive tests to CCP Virus fatalities? Please, friends, I am NOT looking to debate wearing masks or closures or openings or anything else about the virus. I am trying to understand how long the trend in new cases leads the correlated number of deaths.

Why? Because the surge in new cases in my state is being reported breathlessly. When are deaths associated with this surge supposed to happen? Two weeks? Three weeks? A month? Six weeks? Two months?

I am NOT saying a surge in daily CCP Virus deaths WON'T happen. But if it does, will it be larger or smaller than anticipated? Why? And if we can indeed say that it's larger or smaller than anticipated, exactly what was anticipated? Where are those numbers? I don't see those projections anywhere.

Lastly, if a surge in new deaths DOES or DOESN'T happen in the manner you're expecting, who is lying to you and why did they do that? Did you fall for lies about the virus, one way or another? Whose lies? Be honest. Do you feel stupid now for falling for leftist lies or right wing propaganda? I am looking for truth. I don't give a rat's ass if it confirms my biases or contradicts them. And I don't give a rat's ass if the truth contradicts your biases, either. Do you?
I'm reminded of a John Lennon song from 50 or so years ago.  "All I want is some truth, Just gimme some truth" (Lyrics are from memory. Apologies is inaccurate)

No comments:

Post a Comment