Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 16, 2022

I Fear for Our (formerly?) Great Country, An Angry Rant - 8/16/2022

Democrats Have Crossed the Rubicon with the Mar-A-Lago Raid on August 8th

As a primer, I recommend this excellent Margot Cleveland piece from the Federalist yesterday.

Excellent Margot Cleveland Federalist Article

More than anything else, I've spent the last year and a half, almost two, astounded by what seems to be a complete and total disconnect between the left and the right. And as much as some, perhaps most people might want to blame Trump for the disconnect, I do believe the Trump phenomena is a result of the division, not the cause of it. Let's just presume for the sake of this discussion that Trump is destroyed by the Deep State and Democrats this time. Then in 2024 we'll have a different candidate on the GOP side. Whether that's Florida Governor Ron DeSantis or someone else, we will see the same demonization, vilification, and underhanded, dishonest attacks made against the new GOP candidate as the old. I expect the attacks to be vicious, relentless, and mostly based on unfounded innuendo and baseless accusations, a la Justice Brett Kavanaugh. But here's the kicker: the people making the attacks, and their like-minded politically aligned people will deeply and truly believe every single thing, every single word of it. The result? Even if the 2024 candidate is NOT Trump, they will truly believe him or her unfit for the office, and that belief will color every single thing they say and do before, during, and after the election.

Cernovich can be a knucklehead, but this tweet says it all.

If you read the Margot Cleveland article I linked, and if you think about what's going on with Trump right now, and put that all in the context of Cernovich's very accurate assessment in this tweet, you get it. Lemme take this to where it seems to be going.

They're not going to let up until Trump is finally arrested. Who's they? The whole, entire fucking left. The politicians, the media, and the vocal left on social media and everywhere else. The Deep State. The entrenched D.C. bureaucracy. In their eyes he's evil, unfit, and any and all allegations are believed true and egregious, regardless if they are or aren't.

And then there's me and people like me. I've got no other or better way to say it. The Mar-A-Lago raid pissed me off. Not like so many other things have. All the shit they've done to Trump has pissed me off. But this latest one for me was different. It hit me in a whole different place and a whole different way. Incredibly, Trump's worst crime in their eyes, in your eyes if you're the lone lefty with balls enough to read my stuff, was not accepting the result of the 2020 graciously and conceding to their power like the loser they see him as.

Well, look here. You motherfuckers cheated in the election. I can't say I know and have proof it was enough to change the outcome, but you cheated. Trump BELIEVES the cheating did affect the outcome. You may not like that, but he does and as such he has every fucking right to believe it and say he believes it. Maybe you shouldn't have stopped counting in the middle of the night. Maybe you shouldn't have changed the rules contrary to your state constitutions for Covid. Maybe, just maybe some portion of the 2000 mules is true (some of it is, period).

Well now you've got the Presidency. Of course in it you have an ineffective, demented has-been, a small man who looks smaller every day, a pipsqueek of a man who looks evil and vile, spiteful and hateful with his DOJ's unnecessary and totally unacceptable attack on his predecessor and likely 2024 opponent. Mr. President, Mr. Attorney General, Mr. FBI Director, this doesn't end well. Nope. Why not?

Because I know how I feel about the way they're doing President Trump. Lemme tell you. I feel like this is an attack on me personally. You see, when I voted for Trump, twice, it was as much or more a rejection of the D.C. establishment as it was anything else. And they know this. They know we voted AGAINST THEM. And all this? All this is to punish us. To force us to bend at the knee and accept their power and control. This is about way more than Trump. This is about the Trump movement which is a fight to have a government controlled by our people, not special interest after special interest and international and domestic financial giants who buy and own our elected officials. The power is flexing and fully invested in hammering us back into our rightful place, fully disempowered and unable to affect them or their efforts moving forward.

I was livid to know that Trump had to take the Fifth in a hearing in NY being conducted by a DA who ran on the promise of "getting Trump". Evil. I was livid when I heard about the Mar-A-Lago raid. Unacceptable. I was livid when I read they took Trump's passports. Total fucking insanity. They act like that was an innocent mistake. My fucking ass it was a mistake. They saw the whirlwind it created and gave them back and called it a mistake. It was no mistake. It was overreach. I was livid when I heard that Rudy Giuliani was the target of an election interference. Listen up leftist fuckfaces in and out of government: we have a right to question the results of 2020 and to say so anytime and anywhere we want. We have a right to hire lawyers, investigators, and dig in to find answers to things that appear at best to be questionable. The unfair and unacceptable treatment of January 6th protesters is how people who dare to question the absolutely questionable are and will be treated.

Unless someone can talk some sense into the Deep State and leftists in D.C., I fully expect we will see President Donald J. Trump in handcuffs. I believe it will be perhaps the biggest political, social, and legal mistake in our lifetimes. Some people who will be as angry as I will over it will act out. I am sorry to say that, but that is foreseeable and is totally predictable. For what? For fucking what? A flex of muscle to intimidate us who dare to disagree with the way Washington does business these days? This won't end well.

I fear for our country. Are we still great? Some of us want greatness. I have no idea whatsoever what the other people want. And you motherfuckers have absolutely no idea what an insurrection is or what an insurrection looks like. Seems to me you're doing your best to find out. I fear for our country. Can cooler heads prevail? Biden, Garland: the ball is in your court. Can you be the cooler heads we need, or are you the evil vengeful pricks you are showing yourselves to be right now.

Unifying? My ass Joe. We've never been so divided. I blame you. I fear for our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment