Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 20, 2022

Bizarro World is Here! - 9/20/2022

Are you familiar with Bexar County Texas' Sheriff Javier Salazar? In the Bizarro World that shapes today's U.S. political discourse, Bexar County Sherriff Salazar is investigating the Governor of Florida for sending 50 migrants to Martha's Vineyard.

Bexar County Texas Sheriff Salazar, a Democrat

When I heard that Salazar is investigating Governor DeSantis, my first thought was, how in the hell is Florida or its Governor in his jurisdiction? But then I heard he was a Democrat and I realized the investigation is nothing more than political douchebaggery. Yes, Salazar is a douchebag. Only in a bizarre world is a Texas Sheriff investigating a Florida Governor and a flight from Florida to Massachusetts. Bizarro World.

But something else about this seemed familiar or fishy to me and I couldn't place it. I never hear of Salazar before, did I? I don't think so. I haven't been to Bexar County, Texas, before, have I? I don't remember. I don't think so. Maybe, I guess. But something rang a bell, and I didn't know what it was about it. Hmmm? Then I read more about the story.

By Wednesday morning (June 29th), the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s Office (BCMEO) said it had received a total of 53 bodies

Oh, that Bexar County. Let me refresh your memory. Here's a link: CNN Jun 29, 2022. For those of you who may be a bit reluctant to click a link to a CNN story (I don't blame you), here's the bottom line. 53 migrants were found dead in an unrefrigerated trailer in Bexar County just a little less than 3 months ago. That would be found dead in Sheriff Salazar's jurisdiction. I am not blaming the sheriff. I don't blame him at all, actually. Our embarrassing and sometimes tragic immigration disaster is President Biden's fault. Those dead migrants are and will always be part of Joe Biden's legacy. Regardless of his lack of blame, Sheriff Salazar opening of a probe of the Governor of Florida is absolutely and utterly bizarre.

How the Bexar County Sheriff has legal standing to investigate the Governor of Florida escapes me. I don't know. How Bexar Sheriff Javier Salazar has the moral authority and the audacity to point fingers at anyone when migrants are dying right under his nose astounds me. Javier Salazar is a douchebag if ever there was one. He is practicing the brand of hypocritical, divisive, political douchebaggery that only a partisan hack can practice. He is NOT a serious person. He is not to be taken seriously. I will not take him seriously. I doubt Governor DeSantis will, either.

Bizarro World, my friends. We have entered Bizarro World. Sheriff Salazar welcomes you!


1 comment:

  1. There is always something corrupt going on within the Bexar County Sheriff Department!

    ReplyDelete