Total Pageviews

Sunday, September 4, 2022

It Was Joe's Idea - 9/4/2022

Let me start with this: President Donald Trump is and was NOT my first choice in 2024. He just wasn't.

Also, I don't know what in the way of classified documents Trump had at Mar a Lago. Neither do you. The stuff he had there was under negotiated dispute. They were debating what was classified and what wasn't, what he could have, and what he couldn't. Was Trump being difficult? Probably. Were the bureaucrats being ridiculous? Probably so. If you ask me, there was no reason for the raid at all. None. There have been disputes with a good number of former public officials over classified materials in recent years. Trump was handled differently from all the others. Why? Because Trump incites Democrats and the left to irrationality. It's called Trump Derangement Syndrome, TDS for short. TDS is real. It is real as real can be.

The morning after the Mar a Lago raid I made a small donation to Donald Trump. Not because I support his candidacy, but because I am not a violent revolutionary and I felt compelled to send a peaceful signal that I, along with many millions of others, object to the way he is being treated by my government and also to show Trump that I support him.

Earlier this week President Biden started calling MAGA Republicans semi-fascists. See yesterday's blog post about what MAGA that means to me, as I am a MAGA former-Republican. What the f*** is a semi fascist, Joe? What, do we put our political enemies on the cattle car, but we don't kill them when they get to where we sent them? What a goddamned stupid thing for Joe to say. White House Spokesperson, Karine Jean-Pierre doubled down and again called us fascists, a threat to democracy, among other things. Biden's words are dangerous and seem to me to invite violence against anyone MAGA, making the case that our very existence is a threat to the country. Holy crap.

So last Wednesday, or maybe it was Thursday afternoon after Jean-Pierre doubled down, in addition to speaking out to anyone who would listen about the dangerous path Biden had taken, I made yet another small donation to Trump. This time I made it to show my anger at Biden's message and to show my support for MAGA Americans.

Then Thursday night Biden gave a speech that will forever live in infamy. He pissed me and so many others off it's crazy. Absolutely crazy. He called me "a threat to the very soul of this nation". This f***ing guy was supposed to be a uniter and he is stoking the fires of a second civil war. Totally and absolutely unacceptable. Absolutely disgusting. His speech left me fearful of violent and dangerous consequences. The only things missing in the Nazi-like setting was swastikas, pitchforks, and torches. The lighting sort of gave the feel of torchlight, but real torches would have better illuminated the insanity and evil of it.

My new hat gets lots of compliments. Many of us hate Joe Biden. He brought it upon himself.

Thursday evening after the shameful speech I went online and bought myself a "Let's Go Brandon" cap, with the red, white, and blue "FJB" on the side. Donations aren't enough. I want everyone to know that I reject Joe Biden and this divisive message. F*** Joe Biden. He's an awful President. Abysmal. He sucks. And he's an asshole, every bit the asshole that they think makes Trump unacceptable, Biden is and that's a fact.

So, two donations and a cap that gets compliments everywhere I wear it later, I found myself thinking, 'whose idea was it to attack half of our citizens like this?' And before you start with the "Trump did it, too" bullshit, lemme tell you something. Trump isn't my first choice in 2024 and he isn't our President now. You're making f***ing excuses instead of calling this what it was, un-presidential, inexcusable, and inappropriate. Call it wrong or shut the f*** up. When you say, "But Trump," what I hear is I won't call the unacceptable unacceptable anymore. But, in essence, you're admitting it was unacceptable. You're just okay with it when someone other than Trump does it about Trump or Trump supporters.

Whose idea was it to attack half of Americans like that? Conservative pundit Jesse Kelly reports it was Joe's idea. Do you believe him? I do. As reported by Michael Goodwin in an excellent piece in the NY Post this morning, Biden's aides tried to talk Joe out of making this divisive speech, but he pulled rank. This was the message he wanted to deliver. And he delivered it alright.

Just remember: It was Joe's idea. So I'm going to wear my new hat. People seem to like it, anyway. Let's go Brandon. FJB!

No comments:

Post a Comment