Total Pageviews

Friday, September 2, 2022

President Biden is Setting the Stage for Violence - 9/2/2022

I am afraid that dangerous times lie ahead. President Joe Biden's words last night, and his attacks on political opposition, not just Donald Trump, which I would find perfectly acceptable, but against all MAGA Republicans, is unprecedented and dangerous. He calls MAGA "extremism that threatens the very foundation of our Republic." He said "MAGA Republicans do not respect the Constitution," "they promote authoritarian leaders and they fan the flames of political violence." Yesterday he tweeted that "Donald Trump and MAGA Republicans are a threat to the very soul of this country."

Wait a minute! I thought the election wasn't stolen?

 
Who's threatening our Republic?

Who's fanning the flames violence? Show me specifically.

Who's using threatening rhetoric, Joe?
 
It wasn't a one-off or tongue slip. This is their message.
I believe he is inviting groups like Antifa to take matters into their own hands, justifying violence against anyone who wants to Make America Great Again. People will act out. He is inciting inviting and encouraging it. He seems to be willing it to happen.

I worry that some people who are as offended and angry as I am will act out against his words. I hope not, but his words are that chilling, that dangerous.

Lastly, I worry that this indicates that he may think the government has to move against us, as we are a threat to the country.

His words are chilling and dangerous. He is setting the stage for violence, and it is unprecedented in our history.

President Biden last night escalated the rhetoric to a very dangerous place last night. What's worse is I scrolled and scrolled social media last night looking at the reaction. People on the left agree with him. He is trying to incite them to embolden violence against us, he is trying to incite us (so we can be squashed by the might of the US government). He is fanning the flames of a second Civil War. He is dangerous.

Luckily, not all people agree with him, but far, far too many do.

At least I'm not the only one who found it chilling.

No shit it does.
 I will close with this: if you are a Democrat, or even if you're not, and you think this message by Biden was spot on, and that we are a threat because we don't accept the results of the election, etc., I want to know... Did you have "Resist" on your social media profile, or on a protest sign to show you refused to accept Donald Trump as President? Did you proclaim, that Trump is "Not my President"? It's the same thing, whether you want to hear it or not.

Whoever did this meme heard what I heard.

No comments:

Post a Comment