Total Pageviews

Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Post-Travel Political Stuff - 9/4/2024

We got back from Colorado yesterday. Just a short update, my observations and thoughts from the last few days events. If nothing else. find the link to the TDS vs Independence post in this blog post. It's fun and worth it.

On Kamala Harris: In my opinion she is simply not up to the job. She was nominated by Democratic Party oligarchs, not by the American people. She will be a disaster for our country. I can't imagine her being an effective leader internationally, domestically, or in any way shape or form. In truth, she is not running to run the country, the same unelected cabal that is running it for Joe Biden is running to retain power.

On Joe Biden: The dude is gone. Gonzo goo-bye. I saw a clip of him in front of a podium yesterday, and as questions were shouted, he had a stupid grin on his face and looked round and round, absolutely totally lost in space. One of his handlers came into the frame and walked him off. Joe is gone. Who is the cabal, and how in the fuck is it ok that this is the situation? Looking at you, Democrats. WTF is wrong with you that this is ok with you? You are fucked up.

Joe Biden working tirelessly.
On Donald Trump: If the debate with VP Harris goes the way I expect it might, he'll be sentenced to jail by a corrupt and extremely partisan judge whose daughter has made millions off of the Harris and Biden campaigns. It's a last resort thing. The cabal Running Joe that hopes to continue with empty vessel Harris will do anything to stop Trump. Anything. They will cheat in the election and corrupt the judicial system... again.

They want us to forget the USSS's failure and assassination attempt on Trump's life.
On Tim Walz: He's a loser douchebag. I served on active duty and in the reserves. I have heard what other members of his unit have to say about him and that is all I need to know.

On J.D. Vance: The more I hear him, the more I like him.

On Robert F. Kennedy, Jr.: He is kinda nuts, but I would take him over Biden or Harris in a heartbeat. At least he wouldn't be a puppet for the cabal.

On Nicole Shanahan: I disagree with her politically on probably 90%of the issues. I like her a lot anyway. She's smart. She's successful. Her IQ is higher than the diminished Biden and limited Harris's combined IQ's.

Watch the video her team put together on TDS vs. Independence here. It's worth the two minutes:

TDS vs Independence

Parting thoughts:

Democrats ARE going to cheat in the election.

If not for Elon Musk we would NOT have a free press in the USA anymore. One lady recently told me if I want unbiased news, NPR is where I can find it. That was some of the funniest shit I've heard in a long time. NPR... unbiased... ha ha ha ha!

I am looking forward to the debate. If Trump can avoid his worst natural inclinations and behave like he did in June with Biden, he'll win handily.

There is something very shady about the rapid cremation of the Trump attempted assassin's body and the way the FBI cleansed the crime scene. I fear there will be another attempt to assassinate him. The cabal will stop at nothing. Why do I think this? We aren't even allowed to know who they are, still! I should trust and have confidence in unnamed, invisible, power hungry, Trump deranged oligarchs? No.

I do not believe the polls. Maybe around 15 October or a little after that they'll start to move toward accuracy, but until then, polls are being used to shape public opinion NOT to measure it.

People here illegally ARE being offered voter registration time and time again by DMV employees in MANY locations across the USA. However many illegal aliens we find out are registered to vote is a percentage of the actual number. 1 is too many. 100,000 or 1,000,000 or more is only possible as part of a massive criminal voter fraud conspiracy. What's the real number? I don't know if we'll ever know.

There is no justification, none, zero zip, zilch, nada, for voter registration without verification of citizenship, nor is there justification for voting without ID. ANYONE who argues for either or both knows they facilitate criminal voter fraud and either doesn't care or actively supports it.

3 comments:

  1. Breitbart was reporting that Tulsi Gsbbard has been doing debate prep with Trump.
    But I think the “October Surprise” will be a prison sentence for Trump, which I’m sure will be imposed immediately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spot on my friend. If the GOP is not on top of their game the cabal, as you properly call it, will steal this election. They can’t beat Trump fair and square with these two lunatics so they’ll resort to any means necessary. You’re the second person I know who thinks that they’ll be another attempt on Trump’s life. I hope you’re both wrong but I wouldn’t bet against it - sadly. There is so much mystery about the handling of the first attempt, it only leads to thoughts of a conspiracy and cover up. My God, we are in a horrible place in this country today. God help us (and I mean that). All the best Matt. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. πŸ‘and I'm πŸ™
    Donna

    ReplyDelete