Total Pageviews

Thursday, September 26, 2024

Quick Hitters on a Thursday - 9/26/2024

 Harris Interview

I heard quite a few excerpts from the Kamala Harris/Stephanie Ruhle interview. Kamala Harris is and will be a train wreck for our country. Again and again she talks in circles, saying little, but trying to sound smart. There was a Saturday Night Live skit a little over 40 years ago, I remember a line, or at least the way it went. It had pirates and it was something like: "We are manly men and we do things in a manly manner as only a man could be expected to perform them." Well, listening to the thing yesterday, substitute "holistic" for "manly" and that exactly how she talks. Oftentimes, she brings to mind a line from Talking Heads" "You're talking a lot, but you're not saying anything." She almost always reminds me of a kid who didn't read the book trying to bullshit his or her way through an oral book report.

And when she does say something of substance, it usually falls into one of two categories for me. First, it makes me think she simply isn't smart enough to be President. I'll stop short of calling her "stupid" or "dumb", but I am comfortable saying that she's NOT smart enough to be President. Sorry if you don't like it. I said what I said. It's not about gender of skin color, it's about grey matter. Grey matter matters.

Note that Stephanie Ruhle, who interviewed Kamala Harris, doesn't feel it's important that the VP answer questions. After all, she's not Trump and that's ALL that matters.

Biden / Harris Administration Weaponization

The Biden / Harris Administration is ruthless in pursuing it's "enemies" by any and all means. This week we learned that the SEC is investigating the Elon Musk purchase of Twitter, which is now called "X". Elon's crime: enabling free speech and giving voice to those of us opposed to Biden, Harris, and their awful policies and agenda. Biden / Harris even have the FAA slow walking Musk's Space X programs.

We also learned this week that the Justice Department is targeting New York Mayor Eric Adams. Adams, you may recall, publicly criticized Biden / Harris immigration policy. That's a no-no and WILL be punished.

Assassination Teams Here to get Trump

Donald Trump, paraphrasing here, said if Iran  If they were successful in a leading Presidential candidate's assassination, if he was president he'd level Iranian cities. I have to agree. Before I heard the Trump comments, my thinking is and has been, if we learn with certainty that Iran is behind assassination squads, they need to be SEVERELY punished militarily. I don't mean some symbolic missile attack, I mean punishment that will hamper their military, infrastructure, and economy for a decade or more. And if they were successful in getting Trump, their entire government needs to be eradicated from the face of the earth, permanently. I said what I said.

Trust in Government

My trust in the U.S. government is at an all-time low. I simply do not trust our elected government. Neither do I trust the un-elected bureaucracy. But least of all is my trust in our three letter agencies. Exactly which three letter agencies do I speak of? Easy enough. All of 'em. I don't trust none of 'em. My distrust extends in many cases to local governments, especially as it relates to lawfare against Trump and crooked elections. You want me to think elections are ok? Well, someone other than the cheating governments, crooked elected officials, and our dishonest press corps is going to have to convince me otherwise. So far I haven't seen none of that.

Israel vs. Hezbollah

Let me put it simply: On an early Sunday morning in October, 1983 Hezbollah killed 241 U.S. military personnel while they slept. 220 Marines, 18 Sailors, and 3 Soldiers. As far as I'm concerned, the more terrorist scum Israel eliminate, the better. All of them is the right number.

No comments:

Post a Comment