Total Pageviews

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Conclusions, HB and 'The Big Guy' - 7/12/2022

What happens when information is withheld, metered, tailored, and obviously distorted? Well, in my case I tend to draw my own conclusions. Sometimes it's not what you think, but usually it probably is exactly that.

Did you see the shit (yes, it is shit, that's the best word in this context) that's been released from Hunter's iCloud? It's terrible and it's disgusting. But really, who cares, right? We all already knew the guy is a scumbag, a lowlife, and a drug addicted pedophile. The content is salacious and damning, but honestly, I don't know how damning the perversion is to his father, aka 'the big guy'. But it damned sure puts HB in a bad light. We all knew all that already, at least those of us with our eyes opened knew it. What to me is more relevant to our country and more of a concern are the implications and my conclusions as they relate to his father, the Puppet In Chief, President Joe Biden.

Now, to begin with, I'm not referencing the fact that HB has JB listed as 'Pedo Pete' in his contacts. Just because we know HB is a pedo and now we learn that he has named JB 'Pedo Pete' in his contacts doesn't PROVE JB is a Pedo. I'm sure a lot of you have your dad listed in your cellphone contact list as 'Pedo ____ ', don't you? You don't? Weird.

10% for 'The Big Guy'!
No, the implications and conclusions I'm drawing from this have to do with corruption and sale of influence. It is simply this: if the drug stuff, the perversion stuff, the pedophilia stuff has all been shown to be true in words, photos, and on video, it stands to reason that other 'disputed' and denied allegations regarding the President and related to HB's electronic device content are also very likely to be true. Simply put, it is clear to me that HB sold his father's (aka 'the bug guy' and 'Pedo Pete') influence, and that JB profited from it. It would be very hard for you to convince me otherwise. And before you come at me with "not proven" or "not convicted" or whatever, I know that. But I have ears to hear and eyes to see. This avalanche of confirmation of just what a scumbag HB is makes denials of the pay for play corruption ring very shallow with me.

"That's just how it works. Been going on forever, and will always. The powerful always cash in on power and it's no big deal." Fuck that. Fuck you for saying that. Our President, the same "the big guy' who was getting his 10%, and the same President who has been an avowed enemy of US oil production, just released 50 million barrels of oil from the US Strategic Oil Reserve. Bad enough he is depleting our strategic reserve instead of rallying industry to increase production, but even worse, he's releasing at least some of it to overseas interests, including China. Some of that oil going to China is being bought up by Sinopec, the company with which HB worked, you know, the job for which he had ZERO qualification, but he did have a connection to 'the big guy'. Well, now 'the big guy' is paying back the back half of the quid pro quo by selling out the US in a time of energy crunch in favor of HB's Chinese connections.

The Big Guy is taking good care of Sinopec.
Not proven you say? Well, no shit it's not proven. None of the corrupt agencies, or corrupt Congress has any interest in it. Got news for you, I don't care. Now that I can see the other HB shit was absolutely and totally true, there's nothing to prove. You've got to convince me JB isn't corrupt. I don't have to prove shit.


No comments:

Post a Comment