Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2022

Why Joe Biden? The Big Mistake of 2020- 7/28/2022

Oops. Stumbled again!

When I look at President Biden's abysmal performance, how Democrats came to choose Joe Biden as their guy is a real head scratcher. The guy is just awful at the job. I've counted the ways he's bad in past blogs, so I won't rehash them again. This post is not about election integrity, 2020 voter fraud or other cheating, either. It is simple me expressing my opinion of how Joe Biden became the Democratic candidate, and ultimately our President, and by how I mean the rationale, the reasons. Here they are and my assessment of those "hows", too.

1. "We are a deeply divided nation and Joe Biden is a uniter. He can bring us together." I haven't seen it. I'm not feeling it. That's what we were told, but it's not true. Joe is as much a partisan and every bit a part of the division and rancor and anyone else. He has a temper and showed his ass a number of times in public settings when challenged or faced with dissent. "I don't work for you!"

2. "Joe Biden is the only one of them who can beat Trump." I don't know how much the cheating impacted the result, but I do agree, Trump would have fared better against every single other Democratic Party hopeful who took part in the primaries.

3. "Joe Biden will bring about a return to normalcy in Washington." That didn't work out. Nope. The Jan 6th Committee, protests at SCOTUS Justice's houses, etc. The place is every bit the circus it was under Trump. We just got some new clowns, and we still have way too many of the same old clowns. But we don't have normal.

4. "It's Joe Biden's time." No it wasn't. He's way past his prime. He couldn't get past other nominees in previous presidential campaigns earlier in his career when he was in better shape mentally and physically. Now a mere shell of himself it's his time? Hell no. He's way, way past prime time. Maybe it was "his turn", but it was a mistake, a real boner. His time is long past.

Sometimes the electorate makes a mistake. Now you know how the big mistake of 2020 was made.

No comments:

Post a Comment