Total Pageviews

Monday, July 18, 2022

Indiana Mall Shooting Quick Hitters - 7/18/2022


A good guy with a gun killed a bad guy with a gun. We need more good guys with guns killing bad guys with guns. Yes, I said what I said.

If you don't like the idea of good guys with guns, what's your plan to disarm bad guys? I guarantee your plan will only or mostly disarm good guys. Bad guys won't play along. Why? They're bad guys. So, about your plan... It's a dumb plan.

How come this happened yesterday and they still haven't released the mall killer's identity? The killer is dead, right? It's probably going to turn out the scumbag was well known to authorities or to people in the community. What makes me say that? Because it's consistently the case. Not 100% of the time, but frequently enough that it's a fairly safe bet.

Another thought, I note that in addition to lacking a name, the shooter's ethnicity and race are also unreported in the stories I read. Maybe the race is out there somewhere else, I don't know. I will only say that in general when it's a white male race info seems to get reported right away. Again, it's not a 100% truth, but it does seem like reporters are either simply more comfortable reporting that the bad guy is white, or worse, they do so purposely to advance an agenda.

To the preceding paragraph: I don't give a shit what color the bad guy was. Bad guys are bad guys and it ain't about color, it's about character and behavior. I'm all for bad guys of every color who perpetrate criminal violence meeting their makers. This includes mall shooters and bodega bullies.

Lastly, it's sad for the victims and their families. People went to a mall, maybe looking for shoes, earrings, a new iPhone, or blue jeans, and some evil creep stole their loves and their lives from them without warning. May God give them all the comfort and strength they need.

No comments:

Post a Comment