Total Pageviews

Friday, July 15, 2022

"The Shot" - 7/15/2022 - 2

Covid Boosters

I got the initial Vaccine in January of 2021. Then I got the booster. I even went and got a second booster. I get a flu shot every year. I've got my old people's shots, too: the shingles and pneumonia vaccines. So don't call me an anti-vaxxer. History would show that you were wrong to do so.

If I ever get another Covid booster, they'll have to have made a better case than they have to this point to convince me it's in my best interest. By my reckoning, the risks of getting it verses not getting it no longer tilt toward getting it. The stuff has shown to be less and less effective as the virus mutates to evade it. Hell, one guy I know got the shot a month ago, his second booster, and three weeks later he got Covid. I didn't see his, "so thankful I was boosted now that I got Covid" tweet.

And before you jump in with the "they never said you wouldn't catch it if you get the shot" bullshit, yes they did. Lemme ask you one, simple question: If getting the shot never meant that you wouldn't catch it, then why in the hell did they refer to something called "breakthrough cases" or "breakthrough infections"? They don't talk about breakthrough infections anymore, now do they? No, they damned sure don't. That terminology has disappeared. Why?

This quote is from early last year. Posted for liars who say, "They never said that." Yeah, they did.


1 comment: